Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I am Flying in the sky

It was extremely hot and high humidity evening , i decided to fly 2 hours solo sorties.Why? Because i want to go back home for holiday as soon as possible. What to do?

Just calmed down my mind and replaced my friend sorties.Let's go!!! Took the log book , life jacket and headset ,have a safe flight i told to myself.

After did my internal and external checks,lets took off....babababa```````.Power available-ts and ps are green-airspeed alive....took off...The engine likes an old folk , climbed slowly.Lol,it is just a 180 hp old folk, do not force him too much ,otherwise it fails i will be in trouble. It had to pull up 2535kg(aircraft)+my weight.

Damn hot!!! My body kept sweating////// Eventually, came to training area in datai.After did all my exercises. I flew the aircraft straight and level and took some photos...

Training area datai...>golf resort.


Guess,what is this island?
Thailand tarutao island...

Inflight photo...

1 comment: