Monday, November 17, 2008

Insomnia

At the late night,i am suffering from insomnia again.
It has been with me since may.
Stressful life.
Loaded by exam ,test ,exam ,test.
I whimper how timid am i ?
i grumble how useless am i ?
I want to express my unsatisfied.
Will you betray your good friend in order to exchange wealth?
I do not know this kind of people still exisiting on the earth.
But from now,i have to take fully attention to beware of him or her.
Learn from a mistake.
Am i muscly? NOPE,may be last time.But do not worry .
I am sane.
I have gained a lot of weight.I have to suggest a solution to my brain.let them work it out.
I am staring at a star on a brink,when can i grab it?
I am choked of the pressure .
Am i versed in anything?ya,I am aviation maniac.Wat else?Lol i do not know more.I am a practical man,I am not a theoretical man.Grabbed the wisdom from my lecturer.
Too many perverted human on the street.HEY,be careful your wallet and life.U may lose it.WHY? because of corruption in economic.What to do?
Waiting to be enrolled as MAS cadet pilot.i saw the gleam of daylight through the cracks.
I wanna find a shade to hide.Who can borrow me a shoulder?
I like Bare swim because i like freedom,but honestly not secure when u r in the sea.I had tried.
I want to be a sprinter,run ahead than others.
I can resist the mock,I want to be a conqueror.

HEY,friend.This is 1:52 am now.Ciao!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment